Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am Me, n i need u.

If I ever push u away,
I don’t really mean to.

When I tell u I don’t want to talk about it
I do, I’m just looking for the right words
Give me a moment, and if I can tell you; I will.
I try to be a struggling mix of real and perfect at the same time.

At the moment,
I am working on the ratio!
When I get really quiet sometimes
It is because I have too many things to tell u all at once
And I don’t know what to say first.

When I disappoint u
I don’t realise what I’ve done
Act before thinking,
Those are words describe me

Saying sorry is just like ABC,
But, I am truly sorry for everything that might hurt u

I’m not that kind of women
Who play the fools with someone‘s heart
Seriously, I mean it.

I get immaturely jealous of anyone who gets to see u on a daily basis.
I MISS YOU really easily
But I also like that we can be apart
And we are both okay.
Space is good too.

I express my love to u
Thru pictures
Every times I look u on my desktop n phone,
I feel the loves.

I express my feeling to u
Thru webcam
Though I cant see u live
Still, I feel u near me.

If I ever hurt u,
My mind just can’t stop thinking about u
Seriously, I can’t live without u

I love the way we love some of the same things
And I love the way we love entirely different things.
My head is a complicates pile of thoughts, fears, and cravings, and dreams,
And this tangled up nostalgia for the past.

And somehow, the future,
I am flawed and I am human, and I am one person, and I am two hands
And I am one
And I LOVE YOU.
I luv u the way u r
I don’t need a perfectionist!

All I need is Heart. <3
And I appreciate you are here by my side.
Thank you dear.

I thank Allah for sending u, my love.
For the rest of my life,
I’ll be with u.
InsyaAllah
It’s the destiny meant us to be together.
Pray to Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment